Thursday, June 27, 2013

I bet you've missed me

So guess what! This game doesn't work too well via a blog so I suppose I will just tell you. Towards the end of my time in London I spilled water right into my darling little macbook. Yes, it was all my fault and no, I should not be allowed beverages near any sort of machinery. Don't you worry, I've already revoked myself that privilege. Point is, that's why I haven't been posting.

The great news is that my computer is fixed now. You have no idea how happy I am about that, I literally hugged the poor machine in the apple store when they returned her to me. I thought she was a goner.

I still want to post about London, I think I need to for my own sake. So for the next few months I will do my best to post diligently about the end of my trip and maybe some other things. I have all sorts of photos to look at and maybe share. When I move to Paris in September (ah!), I will resume posting live about leading a glamorous life gallivanting through Europe and whatnot. The former I can write about all the time, the latter is definitely circumstantial.

Also, tonight Nick comes home! Since most of you know him I assume you are excited about that, too. I couldn't be more happy. Fine, maybe I was a little bit happier about my laptop. But seeing Nick is cool too I guess.

Please forgive me, I didn't proofread this.

No comments:

Post a Comment