Friday, June 28, 2013

Mainly for UTH

I feel like I need to tell you up front that there will be no pictures/talk of London in this post, either. So sorry. If that's what you're after then either revisit here in a few days or spend a few hours perusing here.

This is more of a PSA/announcement of sorts about nothing important at all: my facebook. I was going to get it back before I went to paris in order to communicate with people/post pictures/keep up with life at GU and the bay area while I was gone. Today I did in fact reactivate my facebook for a good 6 minutes. And then I deactivated it again. It's stressful and overwhelming and just. completely. not. me. I know it would be so much more convenient to have a facebook than to not but...

I can't. I just can't. And I'd like to apologize primarily to you, Uncle Tom, but I promise you I'll send you the photos that would otherwise be posted on facebook. Some of them, at least.

I would tell you more about my position on facebook, but I'm afraid it would bore you all tremendously. Therefore, I'll end this little diatribe (and luck you, my diatribes lately have been quite lengthy lately) and leave you with a pretty photo (prettier than any profile picture I've ever seen).




No comments:

Post a Comment