Monday, July 22, 2013

A little list regarding Paris

I haven't found my camera yet, so that's that. I have however, been thinking so much about France. When I went to London, I didn't really consider the things that I wanted to do there before I arrived. There was no list of museums or bars or stores or must-sees. Well actually, I really wanted to see the queen and did end up having the opportunity but I totally blew it. But that's another story for another day (preferably in 10 years when I'm no longer extremely bitter about it). Having had the time to reflect on my trip though, not considering what to do before hand is one of my only regrets. Once I got to London I was so overwhelmed and everything went by so quickly that it was impossible to sort my thoughts or make lists. So when I go to Paris, I want to have already constructed a list, at least a small one, of things to do and see. And here is the beginning:


2. A Café Philosophique (which I'm hoping will look like this)



And, of course, there will be more. Call me if you have any ideas! 


2 comments:

  1. My BFF and I are planning a trip to Paris next February - we should really get on a "To See/Eat" list hahaha, but we're both lazy bums. Jk, only I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline! That's so cool that you're going to Paris! I'll definitely write a list once I'm there. I have another blog, http://unesplendidvie.blogspot.com/, and I talk about Paris there, too. You should check it out if you want to!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.