Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Funny Stories and Excuses

I have a funny story for you. 

Before I went to London, my mom got me a great new camera (Thanks, mom!). It's red. I took a bunch of pictures that I planned on showing you. But then sometime between taking the photos and getting home I lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer. Are you laughing yet? I hope so, because this is the end of my funny story. 

I am just starting to realize how many of my troubles are self-inflicted. It's okay though, because I have complete confidence that I'll find the cord. So many excuses for not blogging, but really, I would argue that they are all fairly legitimate. I'll look really hard for that cord, I know many of you are waiting on the edge of your rollie/ey chairs for a new post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment