Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter Break

I have been so occupied lately. It's been great. I'm on winter break right now and have 3 weeks off of school. This week I've been exploring Paris- In fact, it was my travail to take Carine (one of the spring additions to our program) all around the city. She's adorable and it was a really nice day. Yesterday I went to the Musée d'Orsay and today I spent the day at Montmartre with Nicolina. I don't want to go back to school.

Also, we played a game the other night that was so. much. fun. We sat around at dinner for hours and us Gonzaga girls picked friends of ours for the other ones to date. It was great because now we are all in love with people we don't or barely know. I wrote my future soulmate a poem. When we meet, I will recite it to him and that will be that.


Here are some new years photos of Nic and I celebrating the New Year in the South. The girl in the second photo was freaking adorable and also scared of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.