Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lately

I have to say, this weekend has been one of my very favorites in Paris. There was the party, which was awesome. And then last night we went to this really fun bar in Bastille. At one point, everyone in the room started singing this song and clapping and this guy stood up and started stripping. He got all the way down to his undies (which were way too small for him and covered in hearts) and then mooned us all. Personally, I was unimpressed. But, what are you going to do?

This morning we went to this cute little market and incredibly... it was completely sunny and beautiful. I had forgotten how lovely the sun is. It warmed my cold, black heart. 

Also, it may interest some of you to know that I started dressing like the 3 year old version of myself. For those of you who knew me at 3 years old, you know that I have nothing to be ashamed about, I was chic. The other day a little french girl that I babysit complimented me on my outfit, which I found very sweet. 

Also, I watched the documentary black fish about seaworld and killer whales and it was great. But it makes you hate seaworld, which is okay, because they are a soulless corporation and we should hate them. 






Sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.