Saturday, February 1, 2014

Progress not Perfection

This week was pretty wonderful. It was full of typical parisian things and running. Last night I went to a party at Zoé's and it was really fun! I was so extremely happy to learn that I can hold a conversation in French. For those of you who read about my first experience at Zoé's party, you know how relieved I am. And also, proud of myself. One boy I was talking to couldn't believe that I have only been studying French for two years. And I could go up to strangers and have a conversation with them in French. Though I kept asking if I had a very strong accent and most people just started giggling. Whatever, you can't win 'em all.


What my weekend will probably look like

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.