Wednesday, February 19, 2014

To Sophia and Dave, I wish you the best

I think that public engagements are cheap. I'm certain that CSI is closer to reality than the notebook and I believe that putting locks on bridges is cheesy. However, if you go to enough effort to get a lock specially made for you and your sweetheart (used sarcastically, bien sur), then you deserve some publicity.



So Sophia and Dave, I hope the odds are, in fact, ever in your favor and you don't end up poor and divorced or worse yet, miserably married.

Now, I am fairly proud of few things in this life. First and foremost is the lovely marine I raised. Secondly, there is this photo. It's kind of beautiful. And see that blurriness of the lower locks? As artistically inspired as the statue of David.

For those of you that don't know, my mom fulfilled a dream I had for almost six months (longer than the average american's relationship) and got me the most beautiful camera for my birthday. I've taken it out a bunch of times and preded some amazing photos (if I do say so myself) and I can't wait to show them to you. Once I figure out how to organize them and all of that.

I finally went to fnac today and got the tool necessary to put photos on my computer (uh, the guy told me I spoke great french and I don't even think he was hitting on me), so you will be seeing a lot more visuals up in here.

Sorry about the intense pessimism today, but I did tell you last time that I was feeling like myself again, so consider this a welcome back to my dark and twisted mind.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment