Thursday, March 13, 2014

A few words to describe my life lately


Parisian 

tall

museum-y



messy

sunny

sexy

disastrous

blurry

exhausting

back story: after a 16 hour overnight bus ride to venice, we all decided to go explore the city (obvs). By the time it was 4 in the afternoon I ended up napping in my hotel room (alone). I woke up at like 7 pm in a black room with sleeping noises next to me. I assumed Carine (my roommate) decided to take a nap with me. When I turned on the lights it was my friends Conor and Molly. So we just had some nice, communal nap time. 

bright

hilarious

beautiful

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!



    Lauren

    Please visit my blog if you get a chance!
    http://stayathomewifey-lg.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could have a messy latte describe my life, I'd be perfectly okay with that. I miss Paris! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lauren. Your blog is adorable.

    And to the other Lauren- you're right! It could be way worse :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.