Monday, March 31, 2014

Adventures or Nothing at All










As some of you have probably noticed, I haven't been traveling as much this semester. There are a few reasons for that. Primarily, I've run out of money. Another reason though, is that I am very tentative to spend too much time away from Paris in my last few months here. My life here has become really very fun, and I don't want to miss out on living in Paris in order to spend my weekends in an exhausted haze flying across countries in order to prove I was there. I want to spend my weekends with my european friends, having picnics in my favorite parks, trying out new caf├ęs and running along the Seine. 

I do have a few trips coming up. I'm heading to Ireland (again, what can I say) in a few months and I'll be in Italy in a few weeks. Also, we are planning a little trip to my friend's house in the french country, so that will be fun. 

I want to spend my last few months in Paris in Paris. My goal isn't to see every part of Europe by the time I leave here, it's to have had an incredibly wonderful time. And to speak french, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment