Sunday, March 9, 2014

I went to Nice two weekends ago

And it was weird... I mean, really weird. They had a parade for the Carnival of Flowers or something along those lines and a series of the weirdest floats I've ever seen. And lots of female nudity. #sexism



Dragon











Bus selfie

The Citrus Carnival in Menton



All those lemons! Oranges!

Group shot! minus me

 I ate oysters and chips. I didn't really like them but, when in southern France...




This weekend was so great. The Sun came out in Paris and my oh my, it is gorgeous. The streets become so crowded with people and everything was absolutely wonderful. We have a new favorite bar with new favorite bartenders and a hilarious dj. I'd like to think they love us, there, too- I mean they give us free drinks and call us by name. In fact, they even let us put our stuff in the back room. We're totally in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.