Saturday, May 24, 2014

Moulin Rouge

On Friday night we went to Moulin Rouge and it was just amazing!! I can't even describe it to you. It was wild and funny and intoxicating. I 100% recommend seeing it if you ever get the opportunity. The second the show started I knew I would love it. I thought about how lucky we all are that I didn't see this show as a child because I would have devoted my entire life to becoming a dancer in Moulin Rouge. Though, you know, maybe it's not too late. 




These are my adorable friends. 


This is a picture of my good friend Conor and me. 


And this is one that more accurately depicts our friendship. 


We weren't supposed to take photos inside the actual theatre, but I snuck a few for you all. 



A grand thank you to Susan and Joan for the perfect dress- I got compliments all night and was only mistaken for a prostitute twice. That was a joke. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.