Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A last photo of Paris

So here's one more photo of Paris, taken a few weeks ago in the Jardin des Plantes (where else). 


Now that I'm back in the states things are really, really different. I plan on writing about it but so far whenever someone asks me about the adjustment I can only think to say that it's weird. Which it is. Extremely. The words to elaborate, though, haven't quite come. 

There are also some beautiful photos of beautiful Marin on my phone that I plan on uploading (once I figure out the technical difficulties I've been having). Basically, once I get it together you'll get to hear about my mundane daily life. Probably tomorrow. 

Tonight I'm going to see Hill speak. I am ecstatic!

I hope that summer is being wonderful to you! 

Thank you for reading xo

No comments:

Post a Comment