Friday, June 13, 2014

I. Hate. Packing.

These last few days have been somewhat of a nightmare. I HATE PACKING. With a searing passion. And you know how I was angry about all the rain in Paris a few days ago? Well now it's about 1,000 degrees and I think I might die. I would kill for a breeze. All of my bags are overweight, everyone in France decided to go on strike so it's impossible to get a ride to the airport, and I have thrown/given away more things in the last 48 hours than I ever have in my life. 

I envy the people that are good at things like this. 


This is my class last thursday at the petite pause. It just sort of shows how hilariously exhausted everyone is. 


Like I said, monsoon season. 




I took a selfie with the bones of Emile Zola. Probably the highlight of my week. 

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to make your bags 2 billion times lighter and/or how to get to the airport without public transportation or taxis, I would kill to hear it. Thanks! 

P.S. In a fit of rage I did not proofread this post. please forgive me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment