Monday, June 9, 2014

My Favorite Place


Books are my favorite things. Babies are pretty cool, too. But you can buy books, you can't buy babies.  I love bookstores, too, as you might imagine, so I'm constantly in Shakespeare and co. For those of you that don't know, Shakespeare and co. is a tiny bookstore by St. Michel with all english speaking staff and an upstairs where you can read and hang for free. Oh, not to mention, a lot of their employees live there. 

Their staff gives the most thoughtful recommendations and though some of them are quite pretentious, they also really know what they're talking about. 

It's always really crowded and full of tourists, but if you can go when it opens at 10 or in the off season it's just wonderful.

Less than a week until I'm home- Jesus. 

xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment