Friday, June 27, 2014

On my life as of late


This is the last photo I took of my bedroom in Paris- desolate and depressing if you ask me:


And a really bad one I took right before I landed in SFO...


Below is my welcoming committee in SFO. When I walked through the doors they started cheering and it was embarrassing but also probably the closest to a movie star I will ever be.


The best part about my return is that Nordstrom's remodel is finally finished. How beautiful is that?


And seeing some of my silly friends has been very delightful, too...



 And of course hanging out with my mom and taking selfies at Hillary Clinton functions.


It's been real fun over here, but my oh my has it been bizarre. 

Have a happy, happy, weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.